Lions Update – Sept. 21, 2017
September 21st, 2017
- Please remember our first PD Day of the year is tomorrow, Friday September 22nd, 2017. Enjoy the long weekend students 🙂
- We are kicking off our first School Council Fundraiser today! We are pleased to bring you Fresh From the Farm baskets of Ontario grown fruit & veggies. Orders are due by October 6th for delivery in November. A whopping 40% of sales go directly to our school! Thank you school council volunteers for your hard work organizing this opportunity for us. There are 2 produce bundles for sale
- 1) $13 for 5 lb white potatoes, 3 lb carrots, 3 lbs yellow onions and 3 lbs sweet potatoes
- 2) $15 8 lb box of fancy grade Empire apples (20-25 pcs).
- Pizza Volunteers! We need some occasional pizza day volunteers. If you can help on Wednesdays between 12:45 and 1:05, please call the office. The main task is sorting and delivering pizzas to classrooms.
- If you have not done so please remember to sign and return all Data Verification Forms and Blue IS-09-L as soon as possible.
- We held our first lock down drill yesterday and the students did a great job. We will have one more fire drill followed by a tornado drill next week, keep up the good work Lions!
- We are still looking for a responsible adult to be our Kindie Lunch Supervisor. There are two time slots that we are looking to fill; 10:55-11:15 and 1:25 to 1:45. The rate of pay is $12.65/hour. If you have the time and are interested in a part time position, please contact the main office at 519-578-3890 between 8:45-3:30 Mon-Fri.
- PD Day Fri Sept 22
- Pizza Day Wednesday September 27th
- Fundraising order due date October 6th
- School Council Meeting for October TBA